Women, Sex & Intimacy Group
Women, Sex & Intimacy Group
Tuesdays | 7:30 – 8:45 pm
August 23 – Sept 27 (6 weeks)
To register please call (435)767-1424
Group Leader: Anne Houser MSW, Clinician at Guided Wellness Counseling
- Women 18+ who are ready to release shame, guilt, and fear related to sex and sexual and emotional intimacy.
- Gain deeper awareness of your body / anatomy and sex life. Identify your thoughts,
feelings, wants and needs in a safe, private setting. This is fun, shame-free education and support!
- Develop effective communication skills to increase security, confidence and establish healthy boundaries in all of your relationships.
- Cost: $75 per group session / $400 for 6 sessions paid in advance. Minimum six-week commitment.
This group only has room for 10 members, so please RSVP soon. Each interested member will participate in a FREE 15-minute phone consultation with our clinic assistant to ensure that this group is an excellent fit for you.
This group has a start Aug 23, 2022 and will then allow new group members to join as space allows. This group is easy to join at any time in the 6 week series and we would be thrilled to have you with us.
Join our dynamic and compassionate clinician Anne Houser as she facilitates this interactive and unique group for women ages 18 and up using education, discussion, story and art. Expect to laugh, cry, create, bond and feel empowered!
Benefits of this group include:
- Clearer boundaries in relationship
- Effective communication with loved ones
- Understanding your body and anatomy
- Empowered consent for safety and confidence
- Making peace with desire and your “sex drive”
When is the group beginning?
Group will be held Tuesdays from 7:30 pm to 8:45 pm beginning beginning Aug 23, 2022. This is an ‘open enrollment’ group meaning that new members can join once the series has already begun, so long as space allows.
Where is the workshop being held?
Due to space limitations at our main office, we’ve rented a beautiful, private room at the offices of TruHealth Chiropractic & Wellness. The address is: 640 E 700 S #101, St. George, UT 84770
Who is it open to?
The workshop is open to all adult women who desire an empowered, shame free approach to themselves as sexual beings and who desire intimate relationships with loved ones.
This group is open to women of all sexualities, relationship styles and preferences. Further, we understand that this topic of sex and intimacy is deeply personal and requires a high degree of trust and safety to explore.
What is the cost?
$75 per group session or $400 for 6 sessions paid in advance. If you have any questions your free 15 minute consultation will ensure that this group is an appropriate fit for you.